ClinSearch is a European Health Research Organization which provides Consultancy and Operational services for Epidemiological & Public Health Surveillance, Medical Device and Drug Development.
ClinSearch is committed to offer cost-effective solutions for designing and managing clinical evaluations, real-life studies or any other healthcare assessment.
Our mission is to provide outstanding solutions that are not only adapted but complete. Our aim is to share our know-how in developing innovative technologies.
We do this by:
- Building long-term customer partnerships with customers to develop new approaches in conducting Clinical Trials or Epidemiological Studies,
- Sharing our ideas to support your development plan strategies,
- Promoting cost-effective solutions in a wide range of health research services,
- Providing decision-making answers,
- Assigning resources recognised for their knowledge, innovative research techniques, insightful analysis and recommendations,
- Ensure rapid mobilization of expert’s networks.
- Counselling on clinical evaluation strategy
- Bibliographic review and meta-analysis
- Statistical Analysis for biomedical researches
- Controlled clinical trials
- Observational studies: cohorts and registries
- Developing systems of epidemiological surveillance
- Evaluation of public health programmes
- Diagnostic accuracy studies
- Medico-economic evaluations
- Writing scientific papers for publication in peer-reviewed journals