To create really integrated network dynamics and get the most out of their common commitment for the benefit of partnership research and innovation, the Carnot Institutes created (through their home institution) a structure known as the “Association of Carnot Institutes” or “AiCarnot” that binds them together. To meet the objective of developing network partnership research, the Association of Carnot Institutes bases its activities on five main themes:
- supporting the greater partnership commitment of the Carnot Institutes
- developing the attractiveness of the Carnot Institutes to companies
- structuring and coordinating the activities of the Carnot Institutes within the network
- developing the visibility of the network
- supporting the development of the international activities of the Carnot Institute network
AiCarnot undertakes to further SME innovation in conjunction with EDEN.